martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

Pirate Station Profits

Ey there!, sometimes when new people join the game, they start mining or other stuff, but, they dont know the secrets of the loot of a pirate station!, let's see with some images I made

First, the PlexStorages where the loot are, they are at the bottom of every pirate station, when you destroy the Faction Module of the station you can access it.



Later I grouped the stuff in my own plexstorage of my scout ship



And now, I show all the minerals obtained in that station.



What you see are Orangutanium, Metate, Neganate, etc. 4 of them are L5, and only with one u can reach the limit of credits.

Also looted a Cenomite L5 recipe, please note only need 7 crap mini-cactus (desert planet) an Purspire (Alien planet)

In the shop where I am, the Cenomite L5 has a sell price of 10 million and the cost of the materials in the same shop are 20k credits, so..

Note: this profits depends on the server you are.

Hope you enjoyed the post ;) Fly Safe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario